- 1.1. In this digital world where personal information can be collected, used and shared with ease, our Software Products and the Company that owns and operates the Website and its Services, Freedom Softwares, is sensitive to the privacy concerns of our visitors, and we want to let you know that we will handle your personal information with the appropriate level of care.
- 1.3. We encourage you to read this Policy and become familiar with it.
2. Information We Collect About You
- 2.1. We may obtain personal information about you from various sources.
- 2.2. We may collect this information when you provide it over our Services such as on our Software Products or through our Website.
- 2.3. When you use our Services, we may also collect certain information about your device or usage, including OCR-generated data, by automated means or by using technologies such as computer information analytics, cookies, web server logs and web beacons.
- 2.4. Like many other services different from Freedom Softwares, we make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information.
- 2.5. A cookie is data sent from a server (such as the one where our Website is located) and then stored on your computer (where you are using our Website). This information does not personally identify you. You may set your browser not to accept cookies, but if you do so, certain areas of our Services may not function as intended.
3. Information You Provide
- 3.1. You may choose to provide personal information to us in a number of ways, such as when you create an account on this site, purchase our services on via the Software Products or participate in an offer, promotion, or survey. The types of personal information you may provide to us includes:
- 3.1.1. Contact information (such as name, email address, phone number, company name, and address);
- 3.1.2. Username and encrypted password;
- 3.1.3. Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; and
- 3.1.4. Any other personal information that you voluntarily provide, including information you provide when you create an account, purchase our Software Products, or contact us.
- 3.2. Personal information excludes any information you may choose to submit publicly, such as reviews, comments, critiques, editorials, testimonials, documentaries, forum or blog discussion content.
4. Information We Share
- 4.1. We do not rent lists, or sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described below. We may share your personal information with:
- 4.1.1. our various publishing imprints within Freedom Softwares and affiliates;
- 4.1.2. our contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and to fulfill services requested by you, including, without limitation, credit card processing companies, marketing services providers and consultants, public relations firms and printers;
- 4.1.4. to other third parties with your express consent;
- 4.2. We may also disclose your personal information:
- 4.2.1. to comply with any court order, law or legal process;
- 4.2.2. to respond to law enforcement authorities or other government officials;
- 4.2.3. to enforce our agreements with you, including for billing and collection purposes; or
- 4.2.4. if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
5. Who Can Obtain Information About Me?
- 5.1. Any information you choose to share with third parties.
6. Third Party Services and Cookies
- 6.1. We use third party APIs such as those specified on our Third Party Hardware Interfaces page, and additionally
- 6.2. Payment may occur via external payment processors, in which case you may be sharing payment information with such processors when they request it.
- 6.4. If you wish to disable cookies for the Website, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective privacy policies or cookie policies.
7. Your Rights and Options
- 7.1. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- 7.1.1. You can contact email@example.com with the subject line “Unsubscribe” in order to opt out of any marketing communications which you may have opted into, noting that this opt-out does not apply to communications we send to you in relation to your transactions with us;
- 7.1.2. Our electronic direct marketing communications contain our contact details and the same above email address to which you can send a request that such communications cease;
- 7.1.3. Reviewing, Updating and Modifying Personal Information
- 184.108.40.206. Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request access to and receive details about you and update and correct inaccuracies or delete your account and all private data in your personal information. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- 7.2. You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request receipt of information that we hold about you, or to request that we delete information that we hold about you, with both requests separately subject to applicable laws. We may charge a reasonable administration fee in order to perform any of the requests, and you would have to provide payment in accordance with the Terms to effect such requests.
8. Data Security
- 8.1. We take reasonable steps to help protect and secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, please remember that no data storage or data transmission over the Internet, or by other means, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Thus, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Therefore, you understand, acknowledge and agree that you transmit your personal information to this Software Products at your own risk.
- 8.2. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You should never submit to us payment or tax information via email. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of this Software Products, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
9. Governing Law
- 9.1. This Software Products are published in the United States according to the Terms & Conditions. We attempt to protect the personal information of all users of the Software Products and we attempt to comply with local data protection and consumer rights laws to the extent they may apply to our Services. If you are uncertain whether this Policy conflicts with the applicable local privacy laws where you are located, you should not submit your personal information to us.
- 10.1. We may add new services and features to this Software Products. In the event that these additions affect our Policy, or if other changes in our privacy practices or applicable laws necessitate changes to the Policy, this document will be updated accordingly. If we make a material change in the way we use your personal information, we will provide prominent notice of the change on this Software Products.