Local Speed, Inc. DBA: Freedom Softwares with registered address 31236 Meadowview Square, Delmar, DE 19940 (“Freedom Softwares”, “we”, “our”, “ours”, “us”). The Terms & Conditions (the “Terms”) apply to any visitor or user (a “User”) of the Freedom Softwares website, www.freedomsoftwares.com (the “Website”), the Freedom Softwares various software applications (the “Software Products”), or any other service or communication of Freedom Softwares (the “Services”, which include the “Website” and the “Software Products” as well). Upon accessing or using any of the Services, you agree to the bound by the Terms, and if you do not agree with the Terms, then you must immediately cease using the Services. If you continue to use the Services, bear in mind that you continuing to be engaged in a legally binding contract between you and Freedom Softwares.
1. Application of the Terms
- 1.1. These Terms govern the use of the Services. Freedom Softwares offers information about its various activities through the Website and accordingly its Software Products and its Services.
- 1.2. These Terms apply to all Users of the Services, including without limitation Users who are browsers, customers, merchants, and/or other possible visitors..
- 1.3. Any new features or tools, which are added to the Services, also are subject to the Terms.
- 1.4.1. The Services provide links to third parties which may have links to features such as images or comments, and we do not control, maintain or endorse any content or images from the third parties.
- 1.4.2. Interactions between the Services and third party services requires you to login to your account at your own risk. Freedom Softwares does not control any of these web services or content.
- 1.4.3. By using any third party service that interacts with the Services, you agree to your information being shared with such third parties, that your personal information may be disclosed and/or associated with you, and that your use of a third party service is done so at your own risk.
- 1.5. You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time on this page.
- 1.6. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and/or changes to our Website or other Services.
- 1.7. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes.
- 1.8. Your continued use of or access to the Website or the Services following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- 2.1. Schedule A specifies the various ways the Software Products must be used with third party objects - using the Software Products against the specifications in Schedule A results in immediate ineligibility and further use constitutes a breach of the Terms.
- 2.2. You must not have any history demonstrating dishonest or fraudulent behavior in commercial activity especially in relation to software or systems involving financial transactions.
- 2.3. Users are able to use more of the Services by having ownership of an account with the Services.
- 2.3.1. Users lacking authorization for certain types of paid Services must not use such paid Services.
- 2.4. Users warrant that the account they intend to use for the Services will be their own and that the account and its data was not sold, transferred, licensed, or allocated to them by any third party or any other User without Freedom Softwares’s permission.
- 2.5. Freedom Softwares has the ultimate authority in deciding whether any User is eligible to use the Services.
- 3.1. Users failing to comply with any of these guidelines or policies are subject either to suspension or to expulsion from using the Services.
- 3.2. Users must not engage in or encourage money laundering or illegal gambling or use the Software Products in any harmful way whatsoever.
- 3.3. Users must provide only true, accurate, current, and complete information in the course of using the Services, and they agree to correct the information in a reasonable amount of time if any of the information changes.
- 3.4. Users must respect the reputation of Freedom Softwares, and Users cannot appropriate the brand and attempt to represent the brand without Freedom Softwares’s express permission.
- 3.5. Users must not use other Users’ accounts, and any unauthorized usage of any account may result in Freedom Softwares either suspending or expelling the Users from using the Services.
- 3.6. Users must not use the Services for any illegal or unethical purpose.
- 3.7. Users must not carry out any fraudulent activity when using the Services, and Users must not disable or disrupt the Services in any way.
- 3.8. Furthermore, all Users agree not to:
- 3.8.1. collect personal data about other users or entities by using the Software Products for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- 3.8.2. use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download or scrape data from the Services, except for internet search engines (e.g,. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
- 3.8.3. attempt to gain unauthorized access to computer systems owned or controlled by Freedom Softwares or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Services. or
- 3.8.4. use any automated device or software that enables the submission of automatic postings on Freedom Softwares without human intervention or authorship (an "automated posting device"), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device in connection with bulk postings, or for automatic submission of postings at certain times or intervals.
- 3.9. Freedom Softwares respects the rights and protections Users have within the Terms and in accordance with the law, and Freedom Softwares expects all Users to show the same respect.
4. Account & Security
- 4.1. All Users must protect and secure their login credentials and are fully responsible for any activity resulting from the use of their credentials.
- 4.2. You represent and warrant that the personal data you provide to Freedom Softwares is true, accurate, current, and complete.
- 4.3. If you believe that your account has been compromised in any way including by unauthorized access from hackers or other individuals, you must promptly notify Freedom Softwares by email to email@example.com.
5. Intellectual Property
- 5.1. All content and information on this site including without limitation text, graphic and images, is the property of Freedom Softwares or the property of their respective owners and is protected under the copyright laws of various jurisdictions. Intellectual Property Rights in the Services belong to Freedom Softwares or its licensors as may be the case from time to time.
- 5.2. The Services and the materials on or accessible via them and the Intellectual Property Rights associated with them may not be copied, distributed, published, licensed, used or reproduced in any way (save to the extent strictly necessary for, and for the purposes of, accessing and using the Services).
- 5.3. Any derivative works based on Freedom Softwares’s Intellectual Property Rights shall belong to Freedom Softwares and Users agree to assign, convey, and transfer any Intellectual Property Rights in the derivative works to Freedom Softwares.
- 5.4. None of Freedom Softwares’s Intellectual Property Rights may be used by Users without Freedom Softwares’s permission in writing, which includes that Users may not improperly or in any way use Freedom Softwares’s brand without permission.
- 5.5. For these purposes “Intellectual Property Rights” includes the following: any patent, trade mark, trade name, service mark, service name, design, design right, copyright, database right, moral rights, know how, trade secret and other confidential information, rights in the nature of any of these items in any country, rights in the nature of unfair competition rights and rights to sue for passing off or other similar intellectual or commercial right (in each case whether or not registered and registrations of and applications to register any of them).
6. DISCLAIMER, WARRANTIES, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 6.1. The Website, Software Products, Services, and all content, server and network elements are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind to the fullest extent permitted by law, and Freedom Softwares expressly disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied.
- 6.2. Freedom Softwares does not guarantee that the Services content are accurate; error-free; free of viruses; or any other harmful elements. As with any Services, a User may use the Services, yet caution should be applied in the use of any content or materials, and the User will be solely responsible for any damages to the User’s device or computer, or other harm.
- 6.3. Freedom Softwares excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Services. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised Freedom Softwares of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages. In no event will Freedom Softwares’s total liability to you for all damages, losses or causes or action exceed the lesser of either one hundred United States dollars ($100.00) or the cost of any Services paid by the User.
- 6.4. Some jurisdictions provide for certain warranties, like the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties.
- 6.5. Occasionally there may be information on the Services that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- 6.6. We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Services or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Services or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Services or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- 6.7. All the information on the Services provided by Freedom Softwares directly is intended for guidance only.
- 6.8. Products and prices are subject to change without notice.
- 6.9. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Services (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- 6.10. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Services.
- 7.1. Freedom Softwares or the Users may terminate their agreement to the Terms at any time, and once terminated, Users must cease any and all use of the Services.
- 7.2. Freedom Softwares has the right to monitor its own Services and to investigate and to prosecute violations of the any of the Terms to the fullest extent allowed either by the Terms or the law.
- 7.3. Freedom Softwares reserves the right to involve local law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users violating these Terms contrary to local law.
- 7.4. Where applicable, there may be a refund policy in association with a purchase you have made relating to Freedom Softwares’s Services.
- 8.1. These Terms are governed by the laws of Delaware, United States. The User agrees to resolve any dispute exclusively in the jurisdiction of the Courts located in Delaware, United States for the purpose of litigating all such disputes.
- 8.2. If any provision of these Terms is held to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision will be severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity of any remaining provisions. Freedom Softwares’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Terms will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
- 8.3. No waiver of any of these Terms will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition. This dispute resolution provision will survive the termination of any or all of your transactions with Freedom Softwares.
Schedule A - Third Party Hardware Interfaces
If the User accesses or uses the Services in the following jurisdictions, the Terms are adjusted to apply the following conditions:
Third Party Hardware Interfaces
Processing terminals from companies such as Clover, Verifone, PAX, Ingenico, or similar in the market.
Used with Software Product
Freedom QuickConnect & Freedom Print
How it must be used
Authentication token generated by Clover mini administrator must use only the following permissions: Merchant - READ. All other permissions must be disabled for this token at all times.